Egypt, a country linking north east Africa with the middle east, dated to the time of the Pharaohs. Millennia- old monuments still sit along the fertile Nile River Valley, including the colossal pyramids and Sphinx at Giza and the hieroglyph-linked Karnak Temple and the Valley of the Kings tombs in Luxor. The capital, Cairo, is home to Ottoman landmarks such as Muhammad Ali Mosque.
The country is bounded by the Mediterranean and Red Seas (to the north and east respectively) and geographically dominated both by the Nile River and its fertile well watered valley, and by the Eastern and Western deserts. Egypt stimulates the imagination of tourists like few other countries and is probably one of the most popular tourist destinations worldwide.
9 Nights / 10 Days (Including Flights)
Sound & Light Show,
Pyramids of Giza, Sphinx,
Egyptian Museum of Antiquities,
Khan El-Khalili Bazaar
SLEEPER TRAIN FROM CAIRO TO ASWAN
Aswan To Luxor – Delux 5 Star Nile Cruise
Aswan Dam/High Dam,
Temple of Philae,
Felucca on the Nile around Kitchener Island,
Agha Khan Mausoleum
Kom Ombo Temple
Temple of Horus
The Karnak temple
Luxor via Esna on Cruise.
West bank & visit Valley of the Kings,
Temple of Queen Hatshepsut,
Colossi of Memnon.
Giftun Island Tour
The Pompey’s Pillar
Catacomb of Komel Shaqofa
From 7 – 8/10/2019
Night in STD Room at Barcelo Pyramids Hotel on Bed & Dinner.
From 8 – 9/10/2019
Night on the Sleeper Train from Cairo to Aswan on Half Board Basis.
From 9 – 12/10/2019
Nights in STD Cabin on M/S Radamis II from Aswan to Luxor on Full Board Basis – or Similar.
From 12 – 14/10/2019
Night in STD Room at AMC ROYALK HOTEL, Hurghada Resort on All Inclusive Basis – or Similar.
From 14 – 15/10/2019
Night in STD Room at Barcelo Pyramids Hotel on Bed & Breakfast Basis – or Similar.
End of trip Package include
- All Tours and Transfers as mentioned in above described itinerary
- All tours and transfers are conducted with English speaking guide in Cairo.
- All Meals as mentioned in above described itinerary.
- All Accommodation as mentioned in above described itinerary.
- 02 Mineral Water Bottles per person per day.
- Guide all throughout the tour.
- The entrance of Mummies room (20.00 USD – per person; Optional)
- The entrance of Cheops pyramid (13.00 USD – per person; Optional)
- Any beverages onboard the cruise
- Any personal items like laundry, phone calls, drinks like water, juice, soft, hard drinks…. etc.
- Any other item not mentioned above.
- Tips for guides and drivers – USD 15 per person for the total trip
- HOT AIR BALLOON RIDE AT LUXOR- 98 USD
- All transfers through out the entire trip on private basis by A/C Deluxe Vehicle.
- Hotels official Check In at 15:00 hrs & Check Out at 12:00 hrs.
- Cruise official Check in before lunch at 12:00 hrs & check out after breakfast at 10:00hrs.
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR VISA
- Original passport with a validity of at least 6 months from the date of arrival back in India
- 2 recent photographs with white background (35 x 45 mm), 70% facial image, matt finish.
- Covering Letter
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- A non-refundable amount of INR 50,000 (to be adjusted with the package cost) to be deposited at the time of booking.
- Remaining amount of the INR component to be deposited 15 days after registration
- USD component to be deposited 60 days prior to departure
- Cancellation 35 days prior to departure: 50% of the total amount will be refunded
- Cancellation 20 days prior to departure: No amount will be refunded
- Surcharges apply for any trade fair/special event/weekend OR any other event in city. Odd time transfers may also incur supplement charges
- The standard check in time at hotels is 1400 hrs & check out time is 1200 hrs. However, in some cities / hotels there might be an exception.
- Child age 2-11 years. Above 11 years is considered as an adult.
- All rates and availability are subject to change at the time of booking.
- We reserve the right to use alternative accommodation, sightseeing tours and transfer of equal or higher standards.
- No refunds either in part or full will be made for any unused services in above package like ground transportation, meals, accommodation, Sightseeing tours.
- Any issues arising while on tour should be informed to us immediately during the tour only in order for us to act on the same. Issues raised after the end of the tour will not be entitled to any feedback
- Granting / refusal of visas is at the sole discretion of the concerned consulates / embassies / immigration authorities.
- We are not responsible for any missed services / meals due to change / delay in flight timing
- We are not responsible for any excess baggage charges by any airlines for the clients.
- Package Cost is subject to change due to increase or decrease in airline/govt taxes as per IATA rule & Rate of Exchange for the mentioned currency.
Leave us a note
Know more about your preferred trip