Witness the breath-taking phenomenon of “Aurora Borealis – Dawn of the North”, with an array of colourful lights dancing against the backdrop of a starry night. In Roman myths, Aurora was the goddess of the dawn. Many cultural groups have legends about the lights. In medieval times, the occurrences of auroral displays were seen as harbingers of war or famine. The Maori of New Zealand shared a belief with many northern people of Europe and North America that the lights were reflections from torches or campfires. The Menominee Indians of Wisconsin believed that the lights indicated the location of manabai’wok (giants) who were the spirits of great hunters and fishermen. The Inuit of Alaska believed that the lights were the spirits of the animals they hunted: the seals, salmon, deer and beluga whales while other aboriginal people believed that the lights were the spirits of their people.
*Double Decker Santa Clause Train Journey To Rovaniemi
*Golden Triangle : Thingvellir National Park , Natural Geyser , The Gigantic Waterfall
*The natural phenomenon – strokkur, live geysers
*Explore The Magic Of Aurora Borealis
*Explore vik I Myrdal – sea front village
*Get a Chance To Meet Santa Clause In His village in Rovaniemi
*Memorable stay in a glass igloo
*Explore Hammerfest – Place Directly Under The Northern Lights Oval
* Experience THE BLUE HOUR at Hammerfest
*Aurora Hunt On All Nights By Coach at At Hammerfest , Alta, Tromso,
* A Chance To Visit The Northern Light Cathedral At Alta
*Explore Kiruna – a town in the north of Swedish Lapland
* Visit the Kiruna Church – Notable for its bell tower and resemblance to the tradition al huts of the sami people of Sweden
* A chance To Experience The Magical Northern lights Kiruna By Coach
*Get a Chance To See The largest Wooden Building – Kiruna Pastorat
*A one in a life Time Experience And Get Spell Bound When We Visit The Ice Hotel Within Sub Zero Temperature
3 / 4 Star Category Hotels
*Airfare Kolkata to Kolkata
*Insurance of 50000 usd coverage for age upto 69 years
* Tips included
*Meals as specified in itinerary
*Accommodation in 4* category hotel
*Accommodation in glass igloo in kakslauttanen
*Aurora hunting by coach in Hammerfest,Alta ,Tromso x 2 nights Kiruna
*Domestic Flight with 1 piece luggage of 23k from Keflavik to Helsinki
*Scenic overnight santa Clause Village
*Entry To Santa Clause Village
*Aurora Hunting By Bus In Saariselka
*Entrance To Kakslauttanen Planetarium
*Overnight Sleeper Train With Shower Facility From Kiruna To Stockholm
*Experienced Tour Manager From Kolkata To Kolkata and local Tour Guide As Per The Program
*Tcs 5% Is Applicable And Is Refundable With Your Income Tax Return .Tcs will Show In Form 26AS/27D Respectively
• A non-refundable amount of INR 1,00,000(to be adjusted with the package cost) to be deposited at the time of booking
• Remaining Amount To Be Deposited 80 Days Prior To Departure
• Cancellation 45 days prior to departure: 50% of the total amount will be refunded
• Cancellation 25 days prior to departure: No amount will be refunded
• Surcharges apply for any trade fair/special event/weekend OR any other event in city. Odd time transfers may also incur supplement charges
• The standard check in time at hotels is 1400 hrs & check out time is 1200 hrs. However, in some cities / hotels there might be an exception.
• Child age 2-11 years. Above 11 years is considered as an adult.
• All rates and availability are subject to change at the time of booking.
• We reserve the right to use alternative accommodation, sightseeing tours and transfer of equal or higher standards.
• No refunds either in part or full will be made for any unused services in above package like ground transportation, meals, accommodation, Sightseeing tours.
• Any issues arising while on tour should be informed to us immediately during the tour only in order for us to act on the same. Issues raised after the end of the tour will not be entitled to any feedback
• Granting / refusal of visas is at the sole discretion of the concerned consulates / embassies / immigration authorities.
• We are not responsible for any missed services / meals due to change / delay in flight timing
• We are not responsible for any excess baggage charges by any airlines for the clients.
• Package Cost is subject to change due to increase or decrease in airline/govt taxes as per IATA rule & Rate of Exchange for the mentioned currency.