On This Tour, Travel To The Beautiful Cities Of Mainland Europe And London extensively. Get close to the sights and sounds of Different Cultures and feel The Pristine Beauty That Nature Has to offer. Get the opportunity to Buy The Most Famous Chocolates, Crystals, Watches, Clothing and A lot More From Different Shops in Different Cities Across The Continent. With an Experienced Tour Manager To Stay with you all through, your tour will Be a Truly Memorable One.
LONDON, United Kingdom
Half Day CITY ORIENTATION TOUR including
St. Paul Cathedral
Buckingham Palace (The changing of the guards is subject to weather conditions)
Houses of Parliament
Tower Bridge Tower of London – home to the famous ‘Mountain of Light’ or Koh-i-Noor (optional)
London Eye (entrance included)
Madame Tussauds (entrance included)
Visit to University of Oxford with entrance to a College on the campus & Shakespeare’s birth place – Stratford upon Avon (optional)
AMSTERDAM FULL DAY TOUR
ORIENTATION TOUR OF BRUSSELS with photo stop at:
Galeries Royales Saint Hubert
Visit to chocolate shops
Purchase handmade chocolates at Grand Place
Visit to EIFFEL TOWER 3rdlevel
River Seine cruise
ORIENTATION TOUR of Paris including
Arc De Triomphe
Visit to the world’s best cabaret show- the LIDO show (optional)
Visit & entrance to Versailles Palace (optional)
City orientation tour of beautiful Metz
BLACK FOREST AREA, Germany
Cuckoo Clock factory (Black Forest Region)
Boat ride on Rhine Falls
ORIENTATION tour of ZURICH enroute to Engelberg
Excursion to Mt. TITLIS with Ice Flyer
Orientation tour of Lucerne
Excursion to Mt. JUNGFRAU (optional)
Walking ORIENTATION tour of Vaduz
Tram ride in Vaduz (optional)
Lake Bled (Slovenia)
Boat ride on the picturesque Lake Bled
City Orientation tour of Innsbruck
SWAROVSKI CRYSTAL WORLD (entrance included)
Ljubljana castle with return cable car
City orientation tour of Venice with visit to
St. Mark’s Square & basilica
Torre Dell Orologio
Piazetta San Marco
Murano Glass Factory(entrance included)
A ride on the famous water taxi “Vaporetto”
Orientation tour of Pisa
Guided tour of Florence
City Orientation tour of Rome
The Colosseum (entrance included)
Vatican City(entrance included)
St. Peter’s Basilica(entrance included)
Sistine Chapel(entrance included)
3 / 4 STAR CATEGORY HOTEL
• Original passport valid for at least 6 months from the date of return to India
• 4 recent photographs with white background (35 x 45 mm), 70% facial image, matt finish, dark colored garments.
• Covering Letter
• 6 months’ bank statement with good balance
• All financial documents (eg. FD, SB, LIC, Share, Pension Book etc.)
• Property paper (Tax bill of house / land or deed)
• Trade License If business / pay slip for last 3 to 4 months
• Last 3yrs. income tax return
• NOC letter from office in case employed
• 3/4 Star Hotel Accommodation on twin share with Continental Breakfast.
• Daily Breakfast & Dinner As Per Itinerary
• Sightseeing as given in the itinerary
• UK & Schengen Visa
• Travel Insurance
• Service of ALPS tour co-ordinator
• English Speaking Guide as mentioned in the itinerary
• GST 5% on the total package cost
• Italy City Tax
• Paris City Tax
• Any expenses of personal nature such as laundry, wines, mineral water, food & drink not in the regular menu provided by us, pay TV, mini bar, telephone calls,
• Optional tours if any,
• Meals other than what is mentioned in your itinerary
• A non-refundable amount of INR 1,00,000 (to be adjusted with the package cost) to be deposited at the time of booking
• Remaining amount of the INR component to be deposited 15 days after registration
• USD component to be deposited 60 days prior to departure
• Cancellation 45 days prior to departure: 50% of the total amount will be refunded
• Cancellation 25 days prior to departure: No amount will be refunded
• Surcharges apply for any trade fair/special event/weekend OR any other event in city. Odd time transfers may also incur supplement charges
• The standard check in time at hotels is 1400 hrs & check out time is 1200 hrs. However, in some cities / hotels there might be an exception.
• Child age 2-11 years. Above 11 years is considered as an adult.
• All rates and availability are subject to change at the time of booking.
• We reserve the right to use alternative accommodation, sightseeing tours and transfer of equal or higher standards.
• No refunds either in part or full will be made for any unused services in above package like ground transportation, meals, accommodation, Sightseeing tours.
• Any issues arising while on tour should be informed to us immediately during the tour only in order for us to act on the same. Issues raised after the end of the tour will not be entitled to any feedback
• Granting / refusal of visas is at the sole discretion of the concerned consulates / embassies / immigration authorities.
• We are not responsible for any missed services / meals due to change / delay in flight timing
• We are not responsible for any excess baggage charges by any airlines for the clients.
• Package Cost is subject to change due to increase or decrease in airline/govt taxes as per IATA rule & Rate of Exchange for the mentioned currency.