On this tour you get to see the best highlights that comprise tourism in Dubai & Mauritius. From high rises to taking snap shots at the Palm, dune bashing and traditional dinner and dance at a desert tent, you are sure to enjoy every moment to the fullest in Dubai. Mauritius possesses a wide range of natural and man-made attractions, enjoys a tropical climate with clear warm seawaters, attractive beaches, tropical fauna and flora complemented by a multi-ethnic and cultural population that is friendly and welcoming.
SIGHTSEEING INCLUDED IN THE PACKAGE
MAURITIUS – 4 nights
Ile Aux Cerfs
South Mauritius excursion
APRAVASI GHAT MUSEUM
DUBAI – 3 nights
City tour of Dubai including a visit to Jumeira Mosque, old Arabian houses, Al Fahidi fort
Full day tour to Abu Dhabi
NO. OF NIGHTS
Astoria or similar
Manisa or similar
TOUR COST INCLUDES
- Economy class return airfare from Kolkata
- Luxury coach travel throughout the tour
- 3/4 Star Hotel Accommodation on twin share with Continental Breakfast
- Meals as per the given itinerary
- Sightseeing as per the given itinerary
- Dubai Visa
- OK to Board
- Service of ALPS tour co-ordinator
- English Speaking Guide at tours
- Tourism Dirham in Dubai
TOUR COST EXCLUDES
- Meals other than those mentioned in the itinerary
- Expenses of personal nature such as laundry, telephone bill, mini-bar usage, additional water, drinks etc
- Sightseeing and tours other than those mentioned in the inclusions
- Tips for guides and drivers
- GST 5% on the total package cost
DUBAI VISA DOCUMENTATION
2 recent photographs with white background (4.3cm x 5.5 cm), 70% facial image, matt finish, white background Passport valid for more than 6 months
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- A non-refundable amount of INR 50,000 (to be adjusted with the package cost) to be deposited at the time of booking
- Remaining amount to be deposited 60 days prior to departure
- Cancellation 35 days prior to departure: 50% of the total amount will be refunded
- Cancellation 20 days prior to departure: No amount will be refunded
- Surcharges apply for any trade fair/special event/weekend OR any other event in city. Odd time transfers may also incur supplement charges
- The standard check in time at hotels is 1400 hrs & check out time is 1200 hrs. However, in some cities / hotels there might be an exception.
- Child age 2-11 years. Above 11 years is considered as an adult.
- All rates and availability are subject to change at the time of booking.
- We reserve the right to use alternative accommodation, sightseeing tours and transfer of equal or higher standards.
- No refunds either in part or full will be made for any unused services in above package like ground transportation, meals, accommodation, Sightseeing tours.
- Any issues arising while on tour should be informed to us immediately during the tour only in order for us to act on the same. Issues raised after the end of the tour will not be entitled to any feedback
- Granting / refusal of visas is at the sole discretion of the concerned consulates / embassies / immigration authorities.
- We are not responsible for any missed services / meals due to change / delay in flight timing
- We are not responsible for any excess baggage charges by any airlines for the clients.
- Package Cost is subject to change due to increase or decrease in airline/govt taxes as per IATA rule & Rate of Exchange for the mentioned currency.
Leave us a note
Know more about your preferred trip