This Tour Covers The COUNTRY of Thailand, While keeping The Pace Comfortable. From Places Of Sheer Enjoyment To Those With Religious Significance you will Experience It all During The Tour. Whether you love to Shop or Laze Around on The Each, This Tour Will Cater To very Wish. In The End, You will Return Home Satisfied, with Loads of Wonderful Memories To Fall Back On.
DAY 1 & Day 2: Kolkata – Bangkok – Pattaya
Meet with our tour Manager at Netaji Subhas Chandra Bose International airport on September, Board flight to Bangkok on . Arrive Bangkok . Connecting Flight to Phuket Arrive Phuket . Transfer to Hotel. Check in Hotel at Normal check in Time Evening Free for Leisure to Enjoy the Beach of Phuket on Your Own.
Day 03: – Phuket – Phi Phi Island – Phuket
Breakfast at Hotel, after breakfast proceed for full day Phi Phi Island tour with lunch,
Phi Phi comprises 6 small islands about 46 km south of Phuket. Fine sandy beaches give way to soaring limestone cliffs to form spectacular scenery. Add crystal-clear water, adds to the beauty of the island.
Day 04: – Phuket – Bangkok – Pattaya
Transfer to Phuket airport for flight to Bangkok. Arrive Bangkok. Then evening proceed to visit Pattaya’s latest and most amazing night show, Alcazar Show – Sit back, relax, and be captivated by ostentatious performances of Pattaya’s charming drag queens Experience the new wave of Entertainment. You ought not leave Pattaya without seeing the “Alcazar Show”.
Day 5: Pattaya – Coral Island – Pattaya
At Morning you will be taken to explore one of the most beautiful and exotic destinations in Pattaya – “Coral Island”. Here, you can enjoy different water sports at your own cost. Coral Island, or Koh Larn, is a picture- postcard island off the coast of Pattaya. The popular day- trip destination is set up for underwater diving in the surrounding coral, glass-bottom boat tours and beachfront relaxing at one of several beaches on the island. Return to main land.
Day 6 : – Pattaya – Bangkok City – Tour Bangkok
At Morning, check out of your hotel in Pattaya and shall be driven to Bangkok. Enroute proceed for Bangkok City tour .Our guide will take us to the famous Golden Buddha Temple and The Marble temple for its mesmerizing and stunning view. Gem and Jewelry Museum is a museum in Bangkok.
Day 7:- Bangkok – Safari World & Marine Park – Bangkok
At Morning we shall start our journey to one of the most famous tourist attractions in Bangkok. The Marine Park Safari World. Safari World is a tourist attraction in Bangkok, Thailand that consists of two parks named Marine Park and Safari Park, operated by Safari World Public Limited
Day 08 : 19th September – Bangkok – Kolkata
Breakfast at hotel, Day Free at leisure. Check Out at normal check out time. transfer to Bangkok airport to board .Tour Ends with happy memories.
*A non-refundable amount of INR 30000(to be adjusted with the package cost) to be deposited at the time of booking
* Cancellation 35 days prior to departure: 50% of the total amount will be refunded
* Cancellation 20 days prior to departure: No amount will be refunded
* Surcharges apply for any trade fair/special event/weekend OR any other event in city.
* Child age 2-11 years. Above 11 years is considered as an adult.
* All rates and availability are subject to change at the time of booking.
* We reserve the right to use alternative accommodation, sightseeing tours and transfer of equal or higher standers.
* No refunds either in part or full will be made for any unused services in above package like ground transportation, meals, accommodation,
* Sightseeing tours.
* We are not responsible for any missed breakfast due to flight timings.
*We are not responsible for any baggage charges by any airlines for the clients.
* Package Cost is subject to change due to increase or decrease in airline/govt taxes as per IATA rule.