Kenya – the land of the Masai Mara, of wildebeest and zebras migrating in their millions with the great predators of Africa following in their wake. But Kenya is also home to the red elephants of Tsavo, to Amboseli elephant families in the shadow of Mt Kilimanjaro and to the massed millions of pink flamingos stepping daintily through lake shallows. Africa is the last great wilderness where these creatures survive. And Kenya is the perfect place to answer Africa’s call of the wild.
South Africa is one of the most geographically varied countries of the African continent, comprising territory that ranges from the rolling, fertile plains of the Highveld and the wide open savanna of the Eastern Transvaal to the Kalahari desert and the peaks of the Drakensberg Mountains.
Day 1 Departure from Kokata
Day 2 Arrive at Jomo Kenyatta Airport. Visit Amboseli National Park, watch the famous African elephants and other free range animals with spectacular Mt. Kilimanjoro on the back. Enjoy afternoon game drive; stay overnight at the lodge/camp after a hearty dinner.
Day 3 Pre-breakfast safari to watch wildlife between 6:30 and 8:30 am. Enjoy the daytime along with a sumptuous lunch followed by and afternoon trip to Amboseli’s wild game reserve. Night stay at lodge/camp.
Day 4 After breakfast depart with picnic lunch to the Rift Valley via Nirobi. Check in and night stay at lodge/camp, Naivasha.
Day 5 Enjoy breakfast, depart for fabled Masai Mara National Reserve. Watch famous African lions, elephants, cheeta, buffalo and rhino. Post lunch game drive. Dinner and overnight stay at the camp.
Day 6 Early morning and afternoon game drive at Masai Mara with breakfast, lunch and dinner.
Day 7 Depart from Masai Mara after breakfast to Nairobi via Rift Valley. Take flight for Cape Town. Night stay at Cap Town Hotel.
Day 8 After breakfast go for Clifton and Sea Point tour passing Parliament house, the castle, SA museum, and other historical sights ending with Greenmarket square. Cable car ride to Table Top Mountain for the spectacular view of the city below. Stay overnight at Hotel.
Day 9 After breakfast go for Peninsula Tour, Cape of Good Hope Nature Reserve tour. You may opt to see Boulders Beach to see colony of jackass Penguins. Night stay at Hotel.
Day 10 After breakfast depart for Johannesburg, proceed towards Sun City.
Optional activities include Hot Air Ballooning. You could relax at the Valley of the Waves, or take a walk through the gardens of the Lost City. Overnight at Hotel.
Day 11 After breakfast you will enjoy your day at leisure. Optional game drives to Pilanesberg Nature Reserve to see the Big 5 (optional). Overnight at Hotel
Day 12 After breakfast leave for a Gold Reef City tour (Closed on Mondays and Tuesdays). Where you will see reconstruction of Johannesburg during the Gold Rush era, built around a mine. You can watch molten gold being poured and take a trip down an old mine shaft. Return to hotel. Overnight at hotel.
Day 13 After breakfast, transfer to Or Tambo International for flight back home.
Day 14 Arrive at Kolkata
For detail itinerary, please contact us:
# 9830056058 / 9830812000 / 9007533339
Land phone: 033-22491954
• Return airfare Ex-Mumbai (Mumbai –Nairobi– Mumbai)
• Transport in private 8-seater safari mini bus with pop-up roof top
• Game drives in Amboseli and Masai Mara
• Park entrance fees
• Sightseeing as given in the itinerary
• Services of an English speaking driver guide
• GST 5% on total package cost
• Yellow fever and Polio vaccination
• Tips to driver (USD 15/person)
• Extra activities e.g. visit to Masai village, Balloon Safari, Boat Rides etc.
• Any personal items like laundry, phone calls, drinks like water, juice, soft, hard drinks…. etc.
• Anything else not mentioned in the itinerary
• Original passport with a validity of at least 6 months from the date of arrival back in India
• Fully completed visa application form
• Proof of funds (Updated last 06 month’s bank statement with a minimum of 2 lakhs in account)
• NOC for leave from employer/ school/ university clearly mentioning the name, passport number of applicant(s) and duration of visit. Letter must have the physical address, as well as contact details of authorized signature’s name, designation and signature.
• Two recent (not older than 30 days/1 month), (35mm x 45mm of the picture), white background, 70 – 80% facial image, coloured & matt finish photographs
• All financial documents (eg. FD, SB, LIC, Share, Pension Book etc.)
• Property paper (Tax bill of house / land or deed)
• Trade License If business / pay slip for last 3 to 4 months / If retired PPO & Pension passbook & last 3 yrs income tax return