Witness the breath-taking phenomenon of “Aurora Borealis – Dawn of the North”, with an array of colourful lights dancing against the backdrop of a starry night. In Roman myths, Aurora was the goddess of the dawn. Many cultural groups have legends about the lights. In medieval times, the occurrences of auroral displays were seen as harbingers of war or famine. The Maori of New Zealand shared a belief with many northern people of Europe and North America that the lights were reflections from torches or campfires. The Menominee Indians of Wisconsin believed that the lights indicated the location of manabai’wok (giants) who were the spirits of great hunters and fishermen. The Inuit of Alaska believed that the lights were the spirits of the animals they hunted: the seals, salmon, deer and beluga whales while other aboriginal people believed that the lights were the spirits of their people.
OSLO, Norway (1 Night)
REYKJAVIK, Iceland (4 Nights)
SOUTH SHORE EXCURSION
GOLDER ROUTE TOUR VIA THINGVILLR NATION PARK
THE BLUE LAGOON
NORTHERN LIGHTS TOUR
Overnight Train – 1 Night
Reykjavik- Stockholm by Flight
CITY ORIENTATION TOUR
OVERNIGHT TRAIN – Stockholm to Narvik
NARVIK, Norway (1 Night)
CITY ORIENTATION TOUR
FJELLHEISEN CABLE CAR
KIRUNA, Sweden (2 Nights)
CITY ORIENTATION TOUR
Kiruna- Stockholm ( Overnight Train )- 1 night
Stockholm – 1 night
TENTATIVE NIGHT STAY
Stockholm to Narvik
Kiruna to Stockholm
SERVICES INCLUDED IN THE PACKAGE COST
- Economy class return airfare from Kolkata with airport taxes
- Luxury coach travel throughout the tour.
- Hotel Accommodation as mentioned above
- Daily Breakfasts (except last day due to early departure) & Dinners
- Sightseeing as given in the itinerary
- Schengen Visa (granting/refusal of visas is at the discretion of the consulate officer)
- Travel Insurance: upto 70 years is complimentary; above 70 years of age – Rs. 900 reduction
- Service of ALPS tour co-ordinator
- English Speaking Guide as mentioned in the itinerary
- Tips for guides and drivers
- GST 5% on the total package cost
- Porterage, any expenses of personal nature such as laundry, wines, mineral water, food & drink not in the regular menu provided by us, pay TV, mini bar, telephone calls, Optional tours if any
- Meals other than what is mentioned in your itinerary
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR VISA
- Original passport valid for at least 6 months from the date of return to India
- 4 recent photographs with white background (35 x 45 mm), 70% facial image, matt finish, dark coloured garments.
- Covering Letter
- 6 months’ bank statement with good balance
- All financial documents (eg. FD, SB, LIC, Share, Pension Book etc.)
- Property paper (Tax bill of house / land or deed)
- Trade License If business / pay slip for last 3 to 4 months
- Last 3 yrs. income tax return
- NOC letter from office in case employed
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- A non-refundable amount of INR 50,000 (to be adjusted with the package cost) to be deposited at the time of booking
- Remaining amount to be deposited 60 days prior to departure
- Cancellation 35 days prior to departure: 50% of the total amount will be refunded
- Cancellation 20 days prior to departure: No amount will be refunded
- Surcharges apply for any trade fair/special event/weekend OR any other event in city. Odd time transfers may also incur supplement charges
- The standard check in time at hotels is 1400 hrs & check out time is 1200 hrs. However, in some cities / hotels there might be an exception.
- Child age 2-11 years. Above 11 years is considered as an adult.
- All rates and availability are subject to change at the time of booking.
- We reserve the right to use alternative accommodation, sightseeing tours and transfer of equal or higher standards.
- No refunds either in part or full will be made for any unused services in above package like ground transportation, meals, accommodation, Sightseeing tours.
- Any issues arising while on tour should be informed to us immediately during the tour only in order for us to act on the same. Issues raised after the end of the tour will not be entitled to any feedback
- Granting / refusal of visas is at the sole discretion of the concerned consulates / embassies / immigration authorities.
- We are not responsible for any missed services / meals due to change / delay in flight timing
- We are not responsible for any excess baggage charges by any airlines for the clients.
- Package Cost is subject to change due to increase or decrease in airline/govt taxes as per IATA rule & Rate of Exchange for the mentioned currency.
Leave us a note
Know more about your preferred trip